Thursday, August 2, 2012

Im Finally Back! Injuries suck!

For the past month I have been COMPLETELY unable to enjoy being barefoot anywhere!

I managed to sustain an injury to the top of my foot as a result of barefoot running. This left me limping most of the time and completely unable to place any sort of impact weight on my right foot. It has been so frustrating for the past month being completely unable to enjoy long hikes even while wearing shoes!

I have had to go really easy on my foot for a long time but ive finally recovered and im ready to return to barefooted-ness. This means I'll probably have to build up my callouses to what they previously were :(

I have to make sure this time that I don't overdo anything when getting back into barefoot hiking. Since also becoming raw vegan i've become far more in tune with my body and have been far better at listening to it - something I can honestly say i owe my recorvery to.

Ill be coming at the internet with new awesome barefoot hiking experiences very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment